Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Collages

My first collage was my impression of the site.  The site was a loud area but yet powerful with these brick urban walls with a potential of growth.

My second collage was on the word strand which meant to me being stranded away and reflecting and gathering thoughts.
 
(Redone Second Collage)The word Strand collage: Which I interpreted as one being alone from a hectic society to gather thoughts, ideas, through relaxation and walking through this strand connection prepared for the challenges that society throws at one.
My third collage was on my program which is a concert hall for musical performance which allows musical artists to perform and connect with the community.  The idea that I  incorporated were the motion of sound and notes that an artist makes to create a body movement for the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment